Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Ballerina

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is a $10 coupon to spend in the store :)

Challenge 276 Theme 

'Anything Goes with BUTTONS and BOWS'

Oh what a lovely change to make a card like this again, I so often go straight for square lol.  This is a regular DL card from a pack I have in my stash.  For this card I have used the image Ballerina by Stitchy Stamps
I first printed the sillouette ballerina image and text sentiment on a gold patterned paper and then covered my card base with this.  Next I die cut lots of wee flowers in the same gold paper and edged the petals with a tiny bit of black Pan Pastel.  The leaves were cut from Cottage Cuts Bella Leafy Branch which I then snipped each of the branches and single leave from the main stem.  Two of these were cut in black card and when I had all my bits I then reassembled them on stems I had drawn on the card to create a floral border.  The final part of the card was to add my bow and some black buttons.
Using bit I had left over, a bit of gold paper and a couple of leafy sections I also decorated the inside of my card.

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Ballerina by Stitchy Stamps
  • Colouring medium - Pan Pastels
  • Dies - Flower die but can't remember who by grrr and Cottage Cuts Bella Leafy Branch
  • From my Stash -  gold embossed paper, ribbon and buttons
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi