Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Opposites Attract

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 65
Opposites Attract

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)


I often think of cats and dogs as being the opposites of family pets with their very different requirements and generally depicted as not being the best of friends (have to admit I don't see that in real life lol), anyway, that is the basis of the opposites theme for this challenge.  I followed that through by using opposite colours on the colour spectrum - purple and yellow.  The layout was also based on opposites as you can see.  I designed the papers using the basic colours and added cat paw prints to the purple paper and dog paw prints to the yellow paper.  For the die cut in the centre I again used half purple card and half yellow card.  To bring the whole them together I included the sentiment - Love knows no bounds which I felt sums up so many of the unities we see across all plains of live where what is seen as an opposite and assumed should not get on works out just fine.


Ingredients:-
  • image - I Bopz U by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - Polychromos
  • dies - Monica's Craft Room
  • from my stash - lace
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. How pretty this card design is, Mimi! Lovely colors, and I just want to pet that beautiful fur baby! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi