Followers

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Parthanon Horse Clock

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 57
Going in Circles

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, it is always so much fun and  Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

Oops thought I had the clock face straight when I took this picture (should have put my glasses on hahaha) - anyway, sorry it is a bit off centre.  Most of this project was completed digitally.  I first positioned 12 of the digital image 'Pathanon Horse' in the correct position and then added the numbers and hour points.  Next I added another layer to my design for the background which I embossed and then added a gradient.  The horses were then coloured on two separate layers, one dark for the manes and bases and the other light grey with a texture added.  Once the digital designing was completed I printed the design and mounted it on thick card then cut it out.  Onto the clock which is from Ikea.  I dismantled the clock and covered it in black vinyl then attached my printed clock face.  Next I finished off the centre of the clock with some pearls and metal beads and finally added the perspex top layer of the clock with the red hand already marked onto it (part of the original clock design).  To finish of I die cut a couple of corners in grey card using a Tattered Lace die.



Ingredients:-
  • image - Parthanon Horse by IKEsART
  • colouring medium - digital
  • dies - Tattered Lace corners
  • from my stash - IKEA clock, vinyl, pearls, glass beads
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

8 comments:

  1. That is just stunning - what an awesome make :-D It looks super. Thank you very much for making this for IWC :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is so clever and creative! Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great clock! You did a fantastic job on it and with our black and white challenge! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project idea and stunning too -
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you again in future challenges.

    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    Mother Hen for Altered Eclectics
    Mother Hen for Eclectic Ellapu
    DT Rhedd's Creative Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful project, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great clock. I love making clocks too. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome clock, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi