Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Call of the Wild

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is an awesome digi pack containing several images and a paper pack too - how cool is that.

Challenge #253 

Theme Anything Goes with

Not Square or Rectangle 

Oh Blogger - why play up today.  I have just come by to check my post I wrote a couple of days ago to make sure it published only to find it has totally vanished off my blog posts grrrrrrr.  Sorry this a quickie now but need to get to bed hahaha.

For my creation I used Call of the Wild by Reeces Scrap Pieces, a fab set with both a pre coloured image and another for you to colour yourself.


I made the paper bead using the same paper used for the background by cutting a very long triangle piece and starting to wind using a quilling tool from the wide end of the triangle.
 The sentiment was cut with a Tattered Lace die and attached with a metal spiral paper clip.


Ingredients:-
  • Image - Call of the Wild by Reeces Scrap Pieces
  • Dies - Tattered Lace sentiment, Spellbinders Circles, and Diamondessence
  • From my Stash - Stickles, spiral paperclip, metal brads
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

3 comments:

  1. I love the image Jane and I love the card. The shape is fabulous and the dies you have used are great. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love what you did with the image. Love the little quilling bead. That is something on my list to learn to do. Hope you have a very Happy New Year. Hugs, Maggie, OSAAT DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I've said this before Jane but I do love this card - that image really is something else! Oh and I love the little paper bead - what a corker! Hugs to you missus - Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi